Faith formation is a lifelong journey, and Christian Education doesn’t end with Confirmation! Redeemer offers a variety of forums to help adults grow in faith.
Our main adult forum is Sunday mornings between services from 9:45am-10:45am in the Parish Room. Presenters include pastors, professors, professionals and our own members. We have series that run for multiple weeks and some that are a single session.
Our 2016 plans include a January series on same-gender relationships, and the return of Dr. Kurt Hendel in February.
The Pastor’s Bible Study meets Tuesday mornings at 10AM. This group studies the lectionary texts for the upcoming Sunday. No preparation necessary - just bring yourself and your favorite Bible... or even use one of ours! (We typically follow the Revised Common Lectionary. Texts for the week are available in several places online, such as this one.)
Here are some currently active groups:
- Monday 7:15 am (at Corner Bakery)
- Tuesday 12:30pm (at Lisa Graeb's)
Resources from Epiphany Series
Adult Forum Materials:
- Human Sexuality: Gift and Trust (ELCA social statement)
- Handout from Adult Forum, January 10, 2016 (PDF, Rev. Dr. Steed Davidson)
- Audio from Adult Forum, January 10, 2016 (MP3, Rev, Dr. Steed Davidson)
- Handout from Adult Forum, January 17, 2016 (PDF, Rev. Kaari Reierson)
- Audio from Adult Forum, January 17, 2016 (MP3, Rev. Kaari Reierson)