The Women’s Connection Committee hosts various fun activities for all members and guests of Redeemer throughout the year. Again, everyone is invited, not just women. Please consider joining the group so we can expand our events. Here are some of our past events:
- Traditionally we have held an annual Progressive Dinner where anyone can come to have dinner with other members in their homes. It’s a great night to meet new people and to enjoy fellowship.
- We also like to offer musicals and plays for everyone at church to join as a group. In the last few years, we have seen Hamilton; White Christmas; And Then There Were None; and Motown, the Musical.
- We created wedding showers and baby showers for staff and pastor too.
- In the spring, we often staged a High Tea.
- We supported women’s charities, such as protective shelters for abused women as well as disabled women.
- Many people attended the Gospel Brunch at the House of Blues in Chicago.
- We featured bake sales to fund various causes.